IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE MAGAZINE/HOME DELIVERED GIFTS/COOKIE DOUGH FUND RAISER
Parents thanks in advance for participating in the school-wide fundraiser. All of the money earned goes to pay for many student activities.
A few key items of note:
Magazines/Home Delivered Gifts
* Use either of two web sites to get to the magazine home page to place an order:
* By ordering on-line your orders will get to you in the fastest way possible.
* On magazines that you are renewing, please make certain that you use the exact name that you have on your current subscription, when you fill out the new forms.
* The Magazine catalog also includes gift items. GIFT ITEMS WILL BE MAILED DIRECTLY TO EACH CUSTOMER. NO need to deliver anything from your end.
* The cookie dough is made locally by Stella's Cookies. Stella makes the cookies in the "It's It Ice Cream Sandwich" -a San Francisco favorite for many years.
* Cookie Dough will be available for pick up later in October in the MPR at school. Please make certain that you have a home phone or parent cell phone number on the cookie order form. We will call you in advance of the pick up date as a reminder.
* Your student has two days to turn in orders at the MUR before school begins. Those days are 9/12 and 9/19.
* All items count as one order, an example
5 boxes of cookies, 3 magazines, 1 Home Delivered Gift = 9 orders, even if one person orders all of these items.
If you have any questions, please contact our fundraiser representative, Craig at (925) 323-9091. Please be sure to leave your name, your question(s) and a return phone number. Many thanks for your support of our school!
We have one big fundraiser during the school year, and that would be our annual Magazine and Cookie Dough Sale-A-Thon! We need help during the turn in days for this event, and would love for it to be YOU! The job consists of needing to be here 8am-11am on the day, tallying up students orders, adding everything up at the end of the turn-in frenzy! The days needed are Friday, September 12th and Friday, September 19th. If you can do one or both of these events please email Ms. Franceschi at the email address below. Thank you!!
A new state law has been implemented for incoming 7th graders, they have to have a Tdap booster shot or immunization waiver signed prior to entering school for their 7th grade year. Proof of immunization is needed in order for your student to their schedule for the 2013/14 school year. The Tdap booster needs to be given after your student's 7th birthday to be updated. Most students haven't received this booster since entering kindergarten. Bring in proof to the office before May 3rd to insure your student gets their schedule in August. If we have not received proof of immunization or a waiver signed (in office) prior to schedules going out your student will not get one. Another downfall is students can not be on campus to start the new school year without this proof. So please get on this now, it really is that important. Call the office with any questions. Follow the link below for FAQ's regarding this state law.
Shots for Schools 7th Tdap Law
If you are interested in learning more about our school and it's campus please email me or call the office to schedule your tour or a shadow day for your student. We usually schedule shadow days on Wednesdays our early day but we are also able to work with your current school's schedule. Tours are given anyday and are best in the morning hours (9:15am) but we can work with any schedule. Come check us out, it will be worth your time.